I am allllllll about super easy, super quick dinner recipes. I don’t know what it is about 5:00, but around here we call it CRAZY HOUR. It’s like something takes over my children and the natives become extremely hostile, if you know what I mean. It ain’t pretty.
So sometimes I am so frazzled and overwhelmed at supper time that I just want something that will get in those cranky bellies as soon as possible! That’s what is so great about this recipe. It’s only 4 ingredients and half of it is in my pantry and the other half is in my freezer, so even when I am running extremely low on groceries and fresh produce, I’ve always got this as a dinner option.
Also, for you momma’s with picky eaters – my two year old loves the sausage and green beans from this. He asks for seconds (Can I get a HALLELUJAH!?).
4 Ingredient Balsamic Beef & Quinoa Stir Fry:
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 pack Beef Smoked Sausage
- 1 (16 oz) Bag Frozen Green Bean
- 1/4 Cup Lite Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on packaging. Set aside.
- Fill large saucepan halfway with water and bring to boil. Add green beans and cook for 10 minutes. Place beans in colander and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Thinly slice beef sausage into bite size pieces and cook in saucepan until they are warmed through and are crisped up a bit.
- Add green beans to sausage and cook for a minute or so until they begin to sizzle. Add balsamic dressing and continually stir. Serve over quinoa and enjoy!