I don’t mean to be prejudiced, but my Momma makes THE best chicken salad. It’s so good that every other chicken salad pales in comparison.
You think I’m exaggerating? Try it and prove me wrong! (ha)
This is great because it is delicious on top of salad greens or on a sandwich with chips. Whatever you’re in the mood for!
– 1 pack chicken breasts (cooked and cut into bite size pieces)
– 1 cup celery (chopped)
– 1 cup purple grapes (halved)
– 1-2 teaspoons celery salt
– 1 1/2 mayo (more if desired)
– 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
– salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Stir. Serve. Enjoy baby!!
This is a great recipe to make a day beforehand, because all of the flavors become even more delicious the longer it sits. Yummy!